Wednesday 25 May 2016

Short Message ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

Hi everyone,


Thank you all for coming to read my novel.

Currently I am looking for a artist/graphics designer to produce a couple of images for this novel.

I plan to have at least two volumes made by next year August, just in time for SMASH and SUPERNOVA in both Sydney and Melbourne in 2017.

If you know anyone who is willing to do so, please forward them this blogspot and get them in contact with me. 

Again, thanks for reading, don't forget to comment below on what you think about it! 

Honest comments are the best comments.


Thank you ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪

- Hyun

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I found yours site thanks to skythehood's and i was wondering if you could make a summary/synospis/tags lists about yours novel ? It seems really interresting at first sigh but i learnt to become prudent with all the reincanartion/summoning stories out there.
    Nevertheless, good luck with yours novel ! (I love sseing young authors in-making :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Power Max,

      Thanks for reading though, much appreciated.

      As for the Summary/Synopsis/tags I'll make one up within the week or two :)
      I agree with the Hero/summoning stories being overly used, but it was something that I enjoyed writing.

      Thanks again for reading~

      Delete